VOTD2

Friday, January 06, 2006

Free things!

The internet. Free things.
Yup, on the internet I guess all of us are always looking for free things.
First of all free software...
Free pictures, songs, magazines, games, movies, memberships...
Most of the time if its free, we think less of whether we really need those things.
But the test comes when its not free. Well if I don't really need it, I probably won't spend money buying it right? But if I think its worth it, I'll buy it online.
So do we really value the things we may have for free?
And do we value or treasure everything we have?

So it goes the same with us.

In Matthew 13:44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it

These are 2 parables about the kingdom of heaven. God "sold all that He had" (His Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ) and bought us. Because God values our souls.

Believe in God today!

No comments: