Hihi, I've talked much about events and things, now let's talk about God's people. Its was really great time with fellow believers in Nepal both to work and later to 'relax' together. All I can say is that the Holy Spirit is really the bond of perfection. I can go anywhere and meet a believer and be instant friends with them.
Ok and the only 'tourist' places I went was to Durbar square in Kathmandu and to Pokhara. Durbar Square was where the old royal palace is and its surrounded by temples. the intrinsic architechure was still being preserved but after a while they all started to look the same. Sadly, the same can be said of the Himalayan range at Pokhara. I realised this during the flight back from Pokhara to Kathmandu. When you are flying past at quite a fast speed, its just hard to make out which mountain is which.
Applying it back to ourselves as humans.
Ecclesiastes 7: 2 It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting,
for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart.
Hey I'm not being depressing but death is really the test of all things. There are many things that we want to possess or achieve in life but what is really important? When death comes who can say no? Can the richest men, the most powerful men, the strongest men say no?
1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath the life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not the life.
John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Believe in the Son!
No comments:
Post a Comment