Sign begin
East View Primary School is not moving
Stamp out rumors.
EVPS General Office Aug 2006
Sign end
its ridiculous! a rumor can spread and become so real that people can believe that a school is moving when the school itself did not announce it. instead it has to announce that the rumors need to be stamped out. what a world we live in!
well, rumors always need to be verified, don't just believe everything that you hear.
The Lord Jesus was never concerned about rumors and false accusations, even when He was tried and falsely acccused His reply is absolutely majestic.
John 18:19 The high priest then asked Jesus of His disciples, and of His doctrine.
20Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.
21Why askest thou Me? ask them which heard Me, what I have said unto them: behold, they know what I said.
22And when He had thus spoken, one of the officers which stood by struck Jesus with the palm of his hand, saying, Answerest thou the high priest so?
23Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil: but if well, why smitest thou Me?
certainly He could say that because His words were all "above board" there was nothing that He said that you could really hold against Him.go ahead, test His words, try to prove them wrong.
John 8:46 Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
that challenge has never been answered and will never be answered.
Christ is supreme. Jesus Christ is God.
No comments:
Post a Comment