VOTD2

Saturday, July 28, 2007

News

divorce rates are on the rise, especially among young married couples
so what's new? but think about this, parents play a major part in all this also
it depends how well they bring up their children and how well they "filter" their future son and daughter in laws, whether these people are really compatible with their own children;
to live the rest of their life together

parents, do your job well, your children are given to you by God

group of south koreans taken hostage and leader shot dead
ok I'm radical, I think if he really believed in Jesus Christ he would have counted it all joy to die for Christ's sake
its such an honor to die for Christ this way, may the rest of the group believe in Christ that He does all things well and may they not denounce their faith in order to go free or something.

eternal life is much more important than life on earth. I would that all people will get to know the only true God and Jesus Christ whom He has sent
radical: but no matter what I won't force it on you
Christ conquers the world through love


Peace on earth, goodwill to all men and women

No comments: